Supports 6th generation Intel Core processors (socket 1151)
Supports Dual Channel DDR4 2133
1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 2 PCIe 3.0 x1
6 USB 3.0 (2 front, 4 rear)
* First availability for purchase, it may not correspond to the actual market launch date.
|Form factor||Micro ATX|
2133Mhz 2400Mhz* High clock speeds may require enabling the XMP profile in the motherboard BIOS
** Memory compatibility support may also depends on the CPU memory controller
|ECC RAM Support|
|Audio Chipset||Realtek ALC887|
|Audio Channels||7.1 Channels|
|LAN Chipset||Intel I219-V|
|Max LAN Speed||10/100/1000Mbps|
|SATA 3 Gbps Ports||0|
|SATA 6 Gbps Ports||6|
|SATA Express Ports||0|
|Maximum Supported RAM||32GB|
Not yet scored.(How do we rate?)
ASRock Super Alloy
- Premium 50A Power Choke
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
ASRock Full Spike Protection
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)
- Digi Power design
- 5 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Intel® B250
Memory- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
*7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, GT_CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.0V Voltage Multi-adjustment
Graphics- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
Audio- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)*
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY Intel® I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
Slots- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)*
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Storage- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
*If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_5 will be disabled.
**Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Connector- 1 x Print Port Header
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFISoftware
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
- CPU/Chassis temperature sensing
- CPU/Chassis Fan Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
- CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, PCH 1.0V
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 8.9-in x 7.2-in, 22.6 cm x 18.3 cm
- Solid Capacitor design
OS- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU)
*To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
For the updated Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock's website for details.
- FCC, CE