Last time in stock: Sunday, July 14, 2019
Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processors (Socket 1151)
Supports Dual Channel DDR4 2133
1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 Vertical Half-size Mini-PCIe
4 SATA3, 1 mSATA
|Release Date||January 2017|
|Form factor||Mini ITX|
|Audio Chipset||Realtek ALC892|
|Audio Channels||7.1 Channels|
|LAN Chipset||Intel I219-V|
|Max LAN Speed||Dual 10/100/1000Mbps|
|Onboard USB 3.0|
|SATA 3 Gbps Ports||0|
|SATA 6 Gbps Ports||6|
|SATA Express Ports||0|
|Maximum Supported RAM||32GB|
Not yet scored.(How do we rate?)
ASRock Super Alloy
- Premium Power Choke
- Dual-Stack MOSFET (DSM)
- Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
Intel® 802.11ac WiFi
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
ASRock Full Spike Protection
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)
- Digi Power design
- 6 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Intel® H270
Memory- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
*7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, GT_CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.0V Voltage Multi-adjustment
Graphics- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
Audio- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)*
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- 1 x Giga PHY Intel® I219V, 1 x GigaLAN Intel® I211AT
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports Dual LAN with Teaming
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
- Intel® 802.11ac WiFi Module (Free Bundle)
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
- Supports high speed wireless connections up to 433Mbps
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0 / 3.0 + High speed class II
Slots- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)*
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Storage- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 15), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
*If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled.
**Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
Connector- 1 x TPM Header
*The Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
The Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 1.5A (18W) fan power.
Rear Panel I/O
- 2 x Antenna Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 2 x HDMI Ports
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 6 x USB 3.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 2 x RJ-45 LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFISoftware
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 2 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas
- 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
- Temperature Sensing: CPU, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- Mini-ITX Form Factor: 6.7-in x 6.7-in, 17.0 cm x 17.0 cm
OS- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU)
*To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
For the updated Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock's website for details.
- FCC, CE
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)