Last time in stock: Sunday, July 21, 2019
ASRock Super Alloy
Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)
Supports DDR4 3866+(OC)
3 PCIe 3.0 x 16, 3 PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 M.2 Socket (Key E)
NVIDIA® Quad SLI™, AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™
Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
Supports Triple Monitor
7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Supports Purity Sound™ 4 & DTS Connect
8 SATA3, 2 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
2 USB 3.1 10Gb/s (1 Type-A + 1 Type-C), 8 USB 3.0 (4 Front, 4 Rear)
ASRock AURA RGB LED
|Release Date||January 2017|
2133Mhz 2400Mhz 2800Mhz 2933Mhz 3200Mhz 3600Mhz 3733Mhz 3866Mhz
|Onboard USB 3.0|
|SATA 3 Gbps Ports||0|
|SATA 6 Gbps Ports||8|
|SATA Express Ports||0|
|Maximum Supported RAM||64GB|
Z270 Extreme4 opened my reviews of ASRock new generation motherboards. It a gaming solution, but the manufacturer also offers overclocking capabilities. The result is a great board, capable of excellent performance and stability.The BIOS is great and it...
Next review recensione Asrock kaby lake Z270 Extreme4 ASRock AURA Intersil...
ASRock has long been a brand in the market that meets enthusiast consumer needs, and here, they have done it again, showing they are truly good at what they do. The audio is great and performance is good, too, and you've got M.2 support and USB 3.1 Type-C, a good BIOS, and easy overclocking. A simple aesthetic and some flashy LEDs you can turn off ...
ASRock USB 3.1
- ASRock USB 3.1 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s)
- ASRock USB 3.1 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s)
ASRock Super Alloy
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Premium 45A Power Choke
- Premium Memory Alloy Choke (Reduces 70% core loss compared to iron powder choke)
- Combo Caps (Nichicon 12K Black Caps)
- Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- I/O Armor
- Matte Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Intel® 4-Layer Memory POOL (Planes on Outer Layers) Technology
ASRock Steel Slots
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
ASRock Full Spike Protection
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)
- Digi Power design
- 10 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Supports Intel® K-Series unlocked CPUs
- Supports ASRock BCLK Full-range Overclocking
- Intel® Z270
Memory- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
*Please refer to Memory Support List on ASRock's website for more information.
**7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
***Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 2 x 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support (1 x Main BIOS and 1 x Backup BIOS)
- Supports Secure Backup UEFI Technology
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, GT_CPU, DRAM, VPPM, PCH 1.0V, VCCIO, VCCST, VCCSA, VCCPLL Voltage Multi-adjustment
Graphics- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports Purity Sound™ 4
- Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
- 120dB SNR DAC with Differential Amplifier
- TI® NE5532 Premium Headset Amplifier for Front Panel Audio Connector (Supports up to 600 Ohm headsets)
- Pure Power-In
- Direct Drive Technology
- PCB isolate shielding
- Impedance Sensing on Front Out port
- Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
- AURA RGB LED
- 15μ Gold Audio Connector
- Supports DTS Connect
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY Intel® I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
Slots- 3 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE2/PCIE4/PCIE6: single at x16 (PCIE2); dual at x8 (PCIE2) / x8 (PCIE4); triple at x8 (PCIE2) / x8 (PCIE4) / x4 (PCIE6))*
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Storage- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 15 and Intel® Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
*M2_1, SATA3_0 and SATA3_1 share lanes. If either one of them is in use, the others will be disabled.
M2_2, SATA3_4 and SATA3_5 share lanes. If either one of them is in use, the others will be disabled.
**Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
Connector- 1 x COM Port Header
*Supports up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip.
**The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
***The CPU Optional/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 1.5A (18W) fan power.
****The Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 1.5A (18W) fan power.
CHA_FAN1 and CHA_FAN2 can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
*****Only one Thunderbolt™ AIC Card is supported.
Rear Panel I/O
- 2 x Antenna Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (ASMedia ASM2142) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (ASMedia ASM2142) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (Intel® Z270) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFISoftware
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 4 x SATA Data Cables
- 1 x ASRock SLI_HB_Bridge_2S Card
- 3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- Temperature Sensing: CPU, CPU Optional/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU Optional/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU Optional/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU Optional/Water Pump, Chassis, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, VPPM, PCH 1.0V, VCCSA, VCCST
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 9.6-in, 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm
OS- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU)
*To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
For the updated Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock's website for details.
- FCC, CE, WHQL
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)