DirectCU II achieves 20% lower temps with direct-contact copper heatpipes while running vastly quieter than reference
Direct Power ensures stable performance with 56% less impedance and a 17% cooler PCB
Super Alloy Power components increase product longevity by up to 2.5X compared to reference
GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface
|Release Date||July 2014|
|GPU Interface||PCI-Express x16|
|GPU Chipset||GeForce GTX 760|
|GPU Memory Size||2GB|
|GPU Memory Type||GDDR5|
|GPU Clock Rate||1010MHz|
|DVI-D (Dual Link)||1|
|DVI-I (Dual Link)||1|
Out of Stock* Product prices and availability are subject to change frequently. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply.
(Higher is better)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
PCI Express 3.0
GPU Boost Clock : 1072 MHz
GPU Base Clock : 1006 MHz
6008 MHz ( GDDR5 )
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-I), Yes x 1 (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
HDCP Support : Yes
up to 225W1 additional 8 pin PCIe power required
1 x Power cable
ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver
Super Alloy Power
8.6 " x 5 " x 1.5 " Inch
21.84 x 12.7 x3.81 Centimeter
● To have the best cooling performance, ASUS GTX760-DC2OC-2GD5 extends the fansink to 2 slots. Please double check you Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system!
● Note that the actual boost clock will vary depending on actual system conditions. For more information, please visit https://www.geforce.com/
● Specifications are subject to change without notice.
● PCB color and bundled software versions are change without notice.
● Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective company.
● UEFI BIOS support