DirectCU II with precision-shaped SSU heatpipes utilizes highly-conductive copper and directly-centered GPU placement to double cooling efficiency in the same space
DIGI+ VRM with 10-phase Super Alloy Power precise digital delivery for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance
GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface
|Release Date||May 2013|
|GPU Interface||PCI-Express x16|
|GPU Chipset||GeForce GTX 770|
|GPU Memory Size||2GB|
|GPU Memory Type||GDDR5|
|GPU Clock Rate||1060MHz|
|DVI-D (Dual Link)||1|
|DVI-I (Dual Link)||1|
Out of Stock* Product prices and availability are subject to change frequently. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply.
(Higher is better)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
PCI Express 3.0
GPU Boost Clock : 1110 MHz
GPU Base Clock : 1058 MHz
7010 MHz ( MHz GDDR5 )
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-I), Yes x 1 (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
HDCP Support : Yes
up to 300Wadditional 6+8 pin PCIe power required
1 x Power cable
ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver
Super Alloy Power
10.7 " x 5.2 " x 1.6 " Inch
27.17 x 13.2 x4.06 Centimeter
● To have the best cooling performance, ASUS GTX770-DC2-2GD5 extends the fansink to 2 slots. Please double check you Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system!
● Note that the actual boost clock will vary depending on actual system conditions. For more information, please visit https://www.geforce.com/
● Specifications are subject to change without notice.
● PCB color and bundled software versions are change without notice.
● Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective company.
● UEFI BIOS support