+ $60.00 Shipping
* Pangoly may earn a commission when you use one of the links to make a purchase. (Disclosure)* Product prices and availability are subject to change frequently. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply.
* First availability for purchase, it may not correspond to the actual market launch date.
2133Mhz 2400Mhz 2666Mhz 2800Mhz 3000Mhz 3200Mhz 3300Mhz 3333Mhz 3400Mhz 3466Mhz 3600Mhz 3666Mhz 3733Mhz 3800Mhz 3866Mhz 4000Mhz 4133Mhz 4266Mhz* High clock speeds may require enabling the XMP profile in the motherboard BIOS
** RAM support may also depend on the CPU memory controller
|ECC RAM Support|
|PCI-Express x16 Slots||5|
|PCI-Express x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-Express x1 Slots||0|
|SATA 6 Gbps Ports||8|
|SATA Express Ports||0|
|M.2 Devices support||
|Maximum Supported RAM||128GB|
|Onboard USB 2.0||2|
|Onboard USB 3.2 Gen 1||2|
|Onboard USB 3.2 Gen 2||1|
Wireless Communication module
USBChipset+2 ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 Controllers:
Internal I/O Connectors
Back Panel Connectors
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
Gigabyte needs to pull out all the stops to justify this price, and unfortunately has failed to do so this time...
Likes its Z270 brethren, the X299 AORUS Gaming 9 is a motherboard that doesn't just come with all the bells and whistles, but also presents itself with a solid build, so much so that you'd be forgiven for thinking that this large PCB was actually part...
Being that this is the current top X299 offering from Gigabyte it is packed with features and has everything you want in a high-end desktop motherboard. When it comes to running the Core X Series processors power delivery is important and this board has...