Last time in stock: Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Supports AMD Ryzen Thread ripper Processors
Quad Channel ECC/Non-ECC Buffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs, 3600MHz+(OC)
Fast Front and Rear USB 3.1 Type-C Interface
4-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable Design
Server-Class Digital Power Design & Gold Plated Solid Power Connectors
|Model||X399 Designare EX|
* First availability for purchase, it may not correspond to the actual market launch date.
2133Mhz 2400Mhz 2666Mhz 2933Mhz 3200Mhz 3333Mhz 3466Mhz 3600Mhz* High clock speeds may require enabling the XMP profile in the motherboard BIOS
** Memory compatibility support may also depends on the CPU memory controller
|ECC RAM Support|
|Audio Chipset||Realtek ALC1220|
|LAN Chipset||2 x Intel GbE LAN chips|
|Max LAN Speed||Dual 10/100/1000Mbps|
|SATA 3 Gbps Ports||0|
|SATA 6 Gbps Ports||8|
|SATA Express Ports||0|
|Maximum Supported RAM||128GB|
Not yet scored.(How do we rate?)
The Designare Ex pretty very nice when it comes to features, realistically it's offering the same as the X399 Aorus Gaming 7 does and that board is 50 bucks cheaper. The looks and design are trivial, it's one of these boards that you do or don't like,...
The effect cryptocurrency mining has had on the PC gaming industry, specifically the now sky-high cost of graphics cards, is profound. However, someday mining algorithms may change enough such that GPUs aren't the only non-specialized compute engines...
It's most beautiful board we've tested yet, with excellent performance. But the X399 Designare-EX's Overclocking results and price both give us...
Wireless Communication module
Internal I/O Connectors
Back Panel Connectors
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.