+ $45.00 Shipping
|(Used from $198.86) Last updated 30 minutes ago.|
* Pangoly may earn a commission when you use one of the links to make a purchase. (Disclosure)* Product prices and availability are subject to change frequently. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply.
* First availability for purchase, it may not correspond to the actual market launch date.
2133Mhz 2400Mhz 2666Mhz 2800Mhz 3000Mhz 3200Mhz 3300Mhz 3333Mhz 3400Mhz 3466Mhz 3600Mhz 3666Mhz 3733Mhz 3800Mhz 3866Mhz 4000Mhz* High clock speeds may require enabling the XMP profile in the motherboard BIOS
** RAM support may also depend on the CPU memory controller
|ECC RAM Support|
|Audio Chipset||Realtek ALC1220|
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN Chipset||Rivet Networks Killer E2500 LAN chip|
|Max LAN Speed||10/100/1000Mbps|
|PCI-Express x16 Slots||2|
|PCI-Express x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-Express x1 Slots||4|
|SATA 6 Gbps Ports||6|
|SATA Express Ports||0|
|M.2 Devices support||
|Maximum Supported RAM||64GB|
|Onboard USB 2.0||2|
|Onboard USB 3.2 Gen 1||1|
|Onboard USB 3.2 Gen 2||1|
Onboard GraphicsIntegrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
USBChipset+ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 Controller:
Internal I/O Connectors
Back Panel Connectors
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.