Out of Stock
|Out of Stock||
* Pangoly may earn a commission when you use one of the links to make a purchase. (Disclosure)* Product prices and availability are subject to change frequently. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply.
* First availability for purchase, it may not correspond to the actual market launch date.
2133Mhz 2400Mhz 2666Mhz 2800Mhz 3000Mhz 3200Mhz 3300Mhz 3333Mhz 3400Mhz 3466Mhz 3600Mhz 3666Mhz 3733Mhz 3800Mhz 3866Mhz 4000Mhz 4133Mhz* High clock speeds may require enabling the XMP profile in the motherboard BIOS
** RAM support may also depend on the CPU memory controller
|ECC RAM Support|
|Audio Chipset||Realtek ALC1220|
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN Chipset||Intel GbE LAN chip|
|Max LAN Speed||Dual 10/100/1000Mbps|
|PCI-Express x16 Slots||3|
|PCI-Express x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-Express x1 Slots||3|
|SATA 6 Gbps Ports||6|
|SATA Express Ports||0|
|M.2 Devices support||
|Maximum Supported RAM||64GB|
|Onboard USB 2.0||2|
|Onboard USB 3.2 Gen 1||1|
|Onboard USB 3.2 Gen 2||1|
Onboard GraphicsIntegrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
USBChipset+2 ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 Controllers:
Internal I/O Connectors
Back Panel Connectors
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
GIGABYTE has put together a solid board with plenty of performance and tuning capability. That said, its UEFI interface is weaker than it could be, which lets it down and keeps it from getting a higher score. This won't matter for most users though, and...
Price at RM 1,149 the Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 is an amazing board. The UEFI features are good, running processors at 5Ghz isn't a problem and unless you have a specific preference on what the UEFI offers, the Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 is official product page....
Want one? Gaming 7: prourls.co/0m1a K3: prourls.co/jvnn Are you looking for a high end Z370 motherboard? If not, maybe a more budget offering? Either way, here's my review of the Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7 and Gaming K3! Products shown provided by: Gigabyte...