Supports 8th Generation Intel Core Processors
USB3.1 Gen2 with USB Type-C
Front USB 3.1 Type-C header
Intel Gigabit LAN
RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone LED Light Show Design
* First availability for purchase, it may not correspond to the actual market launch date.
2133Mhz 2400Mhz 2666Mhz 2800Mhz 3000Mhz 3200Mhz 3300Mhz 3333Mhz 3400Mhz 3466Mhz 3600Mhz 3666Mhz 3733Mhz 3800Mhz 3866Mhz 4000Mhz* High clock speeds may require enabling the XMP profile in the motherboard BIOS
** Memory compatibility support may also depends on the CPU memory controller
|ECC RAM Support|
|Audio Chipset||Realtek ALC1220|
|LAN Chipset||Intel GbE LAN chip|
|Max LAN Speed||10/100/1000Mbps|
|SATA 3 Gbps Ports||0|
|SATA 6 Gbps Ports||6|
|SATA Express Ports||0|
|Maximum Supported RAM||64GB|
Not yet scored.(How do we rate?)
Anyone looking to buy a completely new desktop PC today should avoid previous-generation Intel CPUs simply because you get more physical cores at all price levels with 8th Gen Core models as well as AMD's entire Ryzen lineup. The Core i5-8400 is an...
Besides looks this board has a great feature-set. You have support for multiple graphics cards, USB 3.1 (internal and external), two Turbo M.2 slots, Intel LAN, and a really great audio solution. There really is not much you can ask for in a board in this price range.
There's nothing here to make this stand out from the rest, making it merely average at...
Onboard GraphicsIntegrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
USBChipset+ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 Controller:
Internal I/O Connectors
Back Panel Connectors
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.