Supports 8th Generation Intel Core Processors
Dual Channel DDR4, 4DIMMs
2 Way SLI Support
USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C
Realtek ALC1220 Codec
* First availability for purchase, it may not correspond to the actual market launch date.
2133Mhz 2400Mhz 2666Mhz 2800Mhz 3000Mhz 3200Mhz 3300Mhz 3333Mhz 3400Mhz 3466Mhz 3600Mhz 3666Mhz 3733Mhz 3800Mhz 3866Mhz 4000Mhz* High clock speeds may require enabling the XMP profile in the motherboard BIOS
** Memory compatibility support may also depend on the CPU memory controller
|ECC RAM Support|
|Audio Chipset||Realtek ALC1220|
|LAN Chipset||Intel GbE LAN chip|
|Max LAN Speed||10/100/1000Mbps|
|PCI-Express x16 Slots||3|
|PCI-Express x4 Slots||0|
|PCI-Express x1 Slots||3|
|SATA 6 Gbps Ports||6|
|SATA Express Ports||0|
|Maximum Supported RAM||64GB|
Not yet scored.(How do we rate?)
Onboard GraphicsIntegrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
USBChipset+ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 Controller:
Internal I/O Connectors
Back Panel Connectors
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.