Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 processors Extreme Edition in LGA 2011-3 socket
Supports Quad Channel DDR4-3333(OC) Memory
Turbo M.2: delivering next generation M.2 Gen3 x4 performance with transfer speeds up to 32 Gb/s
SATA Express + USB 3.0 + SATA 6Gb/s
Multi-GPU: Quad NVIDIA SLI & AMD CrossFire Support
OC Engine: Reach higher overclocking results with more flexible BCLK adjustments at 100/125/167MHz.
Audio Boost 2: Reward Your Ears with True Quality
Killer Ethernet: Kill Your Lag
USB Audio Power: Super Stable 5V Power & Better Signal Transmission over USB
XSplit Gamecaster: Show off you skills to the world with a six month premium license for this popular streaming software
Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency
OC Genie 4: Overclock in 1 Second
Gaming App: Boost your framerate
Click BIOS 4: Easily Fine-tune Your System
Sound Blaster Cinema 2: Benefit from Creative software to get a more realistic surround sound experience
Gaming Device Port: Optimized with Triple Gold-plating for High Polling Rate Gaming Devices
|Release Date||October 2014|
2133Mhz 2400Mhz 2666Mhz 2800Mhz 3000Mhz
|Onboard USB 3.0|
|SATA 3 Gbps Ports||0|
|SATA 6 Gbps Ports||8|
|SATA Express Ports||1|
|Maximum Supported RAM||128GB|
Not yet scored.(How do we rate?)
Asking for an outlay of just £200, the MSI X99S Gaming 7 offers an alluring set of features to warrant its reasonable price tag. But it isn't just features that MSI's X99S Gaming 7 is good for – CPU overclocking performance is impressive, ...
So the MSI X99S Gaming 7 might not be the flagship model in their enthusiast range but since when has that ever stopped MSI from delivering a mid-range (if you can call Haswell-E mid-range) product which exceeds expectations? One of MSI's stron ...
If you have a compatible drive, the MSI board has both SATA Express and Turbo M.2, for speeds of up to 10GB/s and 32GB/s respectively. The MSI can run three-way SLI and Crossfire, but shares some of the PCIe pathways with the M.2 slot, so configurati ...
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
- Quad channel memory architecture
- 1-way mode: x16/ x0/ x0/ x0
- 2-way mode: x16/ x16/ x0/ x0*, 16/ x8/ x0/ x0**
- 3-way mode: x16/ x16/ x0/ x8*, x8/ x8/ x8/ x0**
* For the CPU that supports 40 PCIe lanes
** For the CPU that supports 28 PCIe lanes
• Intel X99 Express Chipset
• 10 x SATA 6Gb/s ports (2 ports reserved for SATA Express port)*
- SATA1~6 support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10
- SATA7~10 ports only support IDE mode and AHCI mode.
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology (Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1)
• 1 x SATA Express port*
• 1 x M.2 port, supports M.2 SATA 6Gb/s module* or M.2 PCIe module up to 32Gb/s speed**
- M.2 port supports 4.2cm/ 6cm/ 8cm length module
- M.2 PCIe module does not support RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10.
* The SATA Express port or SATA5~6 ports will be unavailable when installing the M.2 (Gen2 x2 mode) module in the M.2 port.
** Intel RST does not support PCIe M.2 SSD with Legacy ROM.
• VIA VL805
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
- 1 x 24-pin AT x main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin AT x 12V power connector
- 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x SATA Express connector
- 1 x M.2 connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.0 ports)
- 2 x 4-pin CPU fan connectors
- 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x System panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Power button
- 1 x Reset button
- 1 x OC Genie button
- 1 x Multi-BIOS switch
- 1 x Audio power switch
- 1 x Slow mode booting jumper
- 1 x PS/2 port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 8 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
- 5 x OFC audio jacks
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm) ATX Form Factor
• 9 mounting holes.