* Pangoly may earn a commission when you use one of the links to make a purchase. (Disclosure)* Product prices and availability are subject to change frequently. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply.
|Series||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 Series|
|GPU Interface||PCIe x16|
|GPU Chipset||GeForce GTX 1080|
|GPU Memory Size||8 GB|
|GPU Memory Type||GDDR5X|
|GPU Memory Interface||256-Bit|
|GPU Clock Rate||1607 MHz|
|GPU Boost Clock Rate||1771 MHz|
|Max Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Cooling Type||3 Fans|
|Power Connectors||1 PCIe 8-pin|
|DVI-D (Dual Link)||1|
|DVI-I (Dual Link)||0|
|Expansion slots required||2|
(Higher is better)
GeForce® GTX 1080
Boost: 1771 MHz / Base: 1632 MHz in OC mode
Boost: 1733 MHz / Base: 1607 MHz in Gaming mode
PCI-E 3.0 x 16
Dual-link DVI-D *1
HDMI-2.0b*1 (Max Resolution: 4096x2160 @60 Hz)
Display Port-1.4 *3 (Max Resolution: 7680x4320 @60 Hz)
Digital max resolution
H=41 L=280 W=114 mm
2-way SLI HB
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.