Out of Stock
|Out of Stock||
* Pangoly may earn a commission when you use one of the links to make a purchase. (Disclosure)* Product prices and availability are subject to change frequently. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply.
|Series||AMD Radeon RX VEGA Series|
|GPU Interface||PCIe x16|
|GPU Chipset||Radeon RX VEGA 56|
|GPU Memory Size||8 GB|
|GPU Memory Type||HBM2|
|GPU Memory Interface||2048-Bit|
|GPU Clock Rate||1160 MHz|
|GPU Boost Clock Rate||1470 MHz|
|Max Resolution||4096 x 2160|
|Cooling Type||1 Fan|
|Power Connectors||2 PCIe 8-pin|
|DVI-D (Dual Link)||0|
|DVI-I (Dual Link)||0|
|Expansion slots required||2|
(Higher is better)
Radeon™ RX VEGA 56
Boost Clock: 1471 MHz
Base Clock: 1156 MHz
DP1.4*3, HDMI 2.0b*1
Digital max resolution
Board: H=40 L=280 W=127 mm (including bracket)
PCIE Power cable (Dual 6-pin to 8-pin)
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.