Team Group's new T-FORCE ZEUS DDR4 memory kits are intended for both desktops and laptops, with multiple frequency options, capacity up to 64GB (2 x 32GB) and high-quality integrated circuits with stable performance under heavy workloads. All kits will come with a lifetime warranty.
Team Group has just unveiled a new line of DDR4 memories for desktops and laptops, namely T-FORCE ZEUS. Although the UDIMM and SO-DIMM formats are quite different in size, the design is similar and employs a black PCB with a thin aluminum heat sink. Also on the heatsink are the brands T-FORCE and ZEUS.
Models and features
Here are the new T-FORCE ZEUS kits and their specifications:
- UDIMM DDR4-3200, 16-20-20-40, 1.35 V, 8 GB - 32 GB X 2
- UDIMM DDR4-3200, 20-22-22-46, 1.20 V, 8 GB - 32 GB X 2
- UDIMM DDR4-3000, 16-18-18-38, 1.35 V, 8 GB - 32 GB X 2
- UDIMM DDR4-2666, 19-19-19-43, 1.20 V, 8 GB - 32 GB X 2
- SO-DIMM DDR4-3200, 22-22-22-52, 1.20 V, 8 GB / 16 GB / 32 GB
- SO-DIMM DDR4-2666, 19-19-19-43, 1.20 V, 8 GB / 16 GB / 32 GB
The above-mentioned SO-DIMM models, although only available in single modules, are compatible with both Intel's 11th generation processors and AMD's Ryzen 4000 (Renoir) mobile chips.
All T-FORCE ZEUS DDR4 kits will come with a lifetime warranty, but pricing information is not yet available and, as usual, price and availability will depend on the market and retailer.